We offer supported living and care in your home for adults of all ages
Panacea Care provides supported living and care in your own home for adult of all ages, be they young or elderly. We’re sensitive to the needs of each generation and ensure – through a process of thoughtful placement – that their fellow residents are compatible and pleasant to be around. Carers are designated according to the age groups to which they are most attuned.
We offer supported living within the Greater London area – staffed 9am–5pm with on call facility – for adults of all ages. We are committed to support our service users to gain much needed living skills and move on from 9-5 supported accommodation to more independent accommodation within 1-2 years.
Care in your home
We understand support and care requirements vary from person to person. Whilst some people might require multiple hours of support on a daily basis, others may only need domiciliary care for just an hour a week. That’s why we’ve designed our home care services to be individualised and also flexible. Please call us for more information.
Our code of conduct
• We are committed to providing services based on the recovery model
• We give greater priority to interventions that promote recovery
• We protect the rights and promote the interests of service users
• We serve our service user with respect, dignity and compassion
• We promote the independence of service users and protect them as far as possible from danger or harm
• We respect the rights of service users whilst seeking to ensure that their behaviour does not harm themselves or other people
• We are accountable for the quality of our work and take responsibility for maintaining and improving our knowledge and skills